PARTS WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE
Location: Midlands, Midlands
Cover Letter: Not Required
Posted: 3rd May 2019
Hitachi Construction Machinery UK (HCMUK) is wholly owned subsidiary of Hitachi Construction Machinery Europe and is responsible for the supply of mini, medium, large and wheeled excavators; wheel loaders, rigid dump trucks, parts and servicing to the UK and Irish construction industry, from our ten depots nationwide and appointed sub-dealer in Ireland.
Hitachi produced the widest range of hydraulic excavators in the world and are renowned for their high quality, advanced technology and unrivalled reliability.
Formed more than 30 years ago, Hitachi Construction Machinery (UK) is a leading name in the construction equipment market, and has been rewarded with the title of ‘UK’s number one excavator supplier’.
Here at HCMUK, people are the heart of our business, and we recognise human value in the creation of pleasant workplaces, where employees can thrive and display their abilities, whilst ensuring their safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of our culture.
Position: Parts Warehouse Operative
Location: 1 x Birmingham (Minworth, B76)
Duties will include:
- Check and receive deliveries.
- Book in stock on an in-house computer system.
- Replenish stock.
- Pick, pack and dispatch goods in timely manner.
- Annual stocktaking.
- Ordering of packing materials.
- General Housekeeping.
- Admin duties such as filing etc.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role.
- Strong communications skills.
- Ability to adapt to change and comply with internal and external business processes.
- Excellent time management skills, be a forward thinker with the capability to plan ahead with strong organisational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure, with the aptitude to think on your feet and resolve issues that may arise.
- Intermediate IT skills.
- Experience of counter balance and high reach truck.
- Experience of working in the manufacturing or construction sector.
- Ability to provide assistance and support to colleagues, demonstrating a hands on approach with an aptitude to effectively organise and prioritise workload.
We are an equal opportunities employer and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons.
If you would like to be considered for this position please complete our online application form. Please note that if you have not heard from us within 4 weeks of the closing date then please assume your application on this occasion has been unsuccessful.
We take this opportunity to thank you for the interest you have shown in our Company and wish you good luck in your job search.
All applicants must already have the right to live and work in the EEA (European Economic Area), the Company regrets that it cannot accept applications from any individuals without this entitlement.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.